Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!  I am so thankful for Mark and what a great dad he is to our sons.  He loves them with his whole heart and they know it.  They love him and I love him and he's just pretty much IT!  And I'm thankful to have a dad that is a man full of integrity and loves his family!  Aaaah, God is good!

We are well into summer.  I just realized the kids have actually been out of school for a month now!  I really hate how summer goes so fast.  We dropped Ben off at music camp this morning for a week far from home (about 15 minutes away, ha).  I look forward to his recital on Saturday to hear what he can prepare in a week!
Me

Zac slippin & slidin in our yard

Zac enjoying a ride on a paddle boat

Mark paddling on the Great Lake :)

Got my life vest just in case :)

Zac

Ben and Eli

A Delorean we saw around town! Like it's the 80's!

Watch out!!

Eli helping at vbs this week.  Ben and Zac helped too.  It was a good week.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm the 1st to post a comment on your new blog! Yay! Lets see if you can break your personal record and have more than 1 blog entry! =) Its great seeing pics of you guys on here! Looks like a fun summer already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tracie, I really like your blog. Seeing you all and reading about what you are up to. How great! Can Ben drive by himself yet? Love you all. Mom

    ReplyDelete