This is Eli's performance. Awesome dude! Right now he's at camp and I miss him very much! This Saturday he will be playing trumpet in both the orchestra and also the symphonic band. I'll get some snippets of that on here next week. The last two days I've also worked on trying to get another of Ben's piano performances on here, but the computer or blogger wasn't cooperating. I'll try again later.
My name is Tracie, and I'm living a mild-mannered (not really) life in the midwest. Woohoo! It's good, God is good, and I'm happy. Life is bleepin golden!
Thursday, June 30, 2011
Older stuff
Now that I'm figuring out this video thing, I'm going to add Ben's and Eli's piano recital from June 4. Here is a picture of the kids that were a part of this recital. The woman on the left is Sunyhe, their piano teacher this summer. She is wonderful and it's really been a great experience having her teach them. She is receiving her PhD this summer in piano performance and pedagogy. During piano camp, Ben was paired with Sunyhe as his instructor, and received instruction from her twice a day!
This is Eli's performance. Awesome dude! Right now he's at camp and I miss him very much! This Saturday he will be playing trumpet in both the orchestra and also the symphonic band. I'll get some snippets of that on here next week. The last two days I've also worked on trying to get another of Ben's piano performances on here, but the computer or blogger wasn't cooperating. I'll try again later.
This is Eli's performance. Awesome dude! Right now he's at camp and I miss him very much! This Saturday he will be playing trumpet in both the orchestra and also the symphonic band. I'll get some snippets of that on here next week. The last two days I've also worked on trying to get another of Ben's piano performances on here, but the computer or blogger wasn't cooperating. I'll try again later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment