My name is Tracie, and I'm living a mild-mannered (not really) life in the midwest. Woohoo! It's good, God is good, and I'm happy. Life is bleepin golden!
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
Late Night Cookies-Almost
So, tonight I thought I would really like some oatmeal-chocolate chip cookies. Really, it was my idea. Not Mark's. He did not ask me to make cookies. I repeat, Mark did not ask me to bake him cookies tonight. Not that he was complaining, of course. And I decided not to do the last optional step involved when baking cookies: the actual baking part. I mean, it really is optional, and cookie dough deserves to be appreciated and enjoyed for what it is. Yum. I will do the baking tomorrow, though end enjoy the baked cookie just as well, I'm sure. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
mmmm.... cookies. I know your statement clarification about Mark NOT requesting the cookies was meant for me. HA HA!
ReplyDelete